Monday 17 June 2013

Terra, and Her Evolutions

Well, for a long time I haven't really posted anything so I decided to show you just how many different versions made of Terra.

Oh yeah, and before I forget, the first one was so bad I had to scrap it.

Design 2 
Design 3 
Design 4 (right) Design 5 (Left)

I'm currently satisfied with the 5th so here's a sneak peak:


Note: I'm taking a long time 'cause school's back and the flail (especially the chain) is killing me.
Note 2: I'm also experimenting on different styles as an influence from other deviantArt artists (like Shilin and Yuumei) as well as Pandora Hearts. I've been reading about a whole lot of symbolism in Jun Mochizuki http://twilightvisions.com/pandora.html I don't recommend reading this if you hate it when a storyline is revealed before you get to the right part, as the warning states the site's chock-full of spoilers.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment